1. £20 deposit required at the time of booking to hold your spot. Outstanding amount is due before your session or during the session.
2. The chosen number of final edited photographs will be e-mailed to the Client within 2 weeks of the photo session date. The amount of edited images depends from your chosen package.
3. Arriving on time is very important I have sessions all day and can’t extend the session.Please allow plenty of time to leave your house and get ready. Any time you are late will have to be deducted from your session time and may effect the amount of images you have in your viewing gallery. If you arrive 30 mins or more late for your session your session will be cancelled and the deposit will be retained. If you do not show for your session or cancel with less than 24 hours notice the session is cancelled with no refund also the session will not be rescheduled.
4. Cancellation. In the event of an illness, please call or email as soon as possible to reschedule.
5. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to, specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed, taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction, providing a person to guide the Photographer to the desired persons and/or scenes, pre-session consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
6. No one other than the Photographer shall take photos during the session, including but not limited to, mobile phone cameras, personal cameras, and video recording devices.
7. The Photographer retains copyright and ownership over all of the photographs for use in print or on the web, and hereby grants the Client unlimited, but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays. The Client may only post watermarked images online and may not crop the watermark out for any reason. Photos without watermark for print on request.
8. Print release – Clients may self-print on their own accord from any vendor they may select. However, the Photographer will NOT guarantee the quality of the product when Client does any self-printing. The Photographer will ONLY guarantee the quality of the product when printing of images is contracted directly through Storytellers Photography by Aneta Wojcik.
9. I capture all images in RAW, this is to give me the best possible way to edit your images to best quality prints. As a RAW is only a negative, half product, which means it’s not a subject of sale in any way. All my clients receive digital version of the final images- those are JPG’s, fully edited, final product.
10. Editing and altering of images – This important point of our Agreement confirms between us that the product images that the Photographer delivers are given in their final edited form and may NOT be edited in any way by anyone, including adding filters and/or cropping. We agree that the finished artwork product that the Photographer delivers is the copyrighted image and is final.